4/10 New Japan Invasion Attack iPPV Results: Tokyo, Japan (Ryugoku Sumo Hall)
* English commentary done on NJPW World by ROH announce team Kevin Kelly & King Corino.
1. The Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale & Yujiro Takahashi) def. Juice Robinson & Ryusuke Taguchi by pinfall when Fale pinned Robinson with the Bad Luck Fall.
2. Yuji Nagata, Satoshi Kojima & Jushin Liger def. CHAOS (Toru Yano, Kazushi Sakaruba & YOSHI-HASHI) by pinfall when Nagata pinned YOSHI-HASHI with the Backdrop Hold.
3. CHAOS (ROH TV Champion Tomohiro Ishii & Hirooki Goto) def. Los Ingobernables de Japon (EVIL & BUSHI) by pinfall when Ishii pinned BUSHI with a Sliding Lariat.
* Goto & EVIL got into a pull-apart brawl afterwards.
4. IWGP Jr. Tag Team Titles: RPG Vice (Rocky Romero & Baretta) def. Matt Sydal & Ricochet (c’s) to win the titles when they pinned Ricochet with Strong Zero.
5. IWGP Jr. Title: KUSHIDA (c) def. Will Ospreay (debut) by submission to retain the title with the Hoverboard Lock.
* Jushin Liger came out afterwards and issued a challenge to KUSHIDA for a future title match. KUSHIDA accepted.
6. NEVER 6-Man Tag Team Titles: Michael Elgin, Hiroshi Tanahashi & Yoshitatsu def. The Elite (IWGP Intercontinental Champion Kenny Omega & The Young Bucks) (c’s) w/Cody Hall to win the titles when Elgin pinned Nick Jackson with a Super Elgin Bomb.
* This was Yoshitatsu’s return to in-ring action after an 18-month absence from a broken neck suffered taking a Styles Clash by AJ Styles back in November 2014.
* Cody Hall suffered a pretty bad stinger in the opening part of the match when Nick Jackson did a flip dive from the top of the Sumo Hall balcony to wipe out everyone, with Nick landing mostly on Hall. Hall was stretchered out, but is said that he will be OK.
* Elgin challenged Omega to a future IC Title match afterwards. Bad Luck Fale then ran out from the crowd and laid out Tanahashi after Elgin & Tatsu had headed to the back.
7. NEVER Title: Katsuyori Shibata (c) def. Hiroyoshi Tenzan w/Yuji Nagata, Satoshi Kojima & Manabu Nakanishi by pinfall to retain the title with the PK.
* Nagata challenged Shibata to a future title match afterwards after Shibata called him out. Nagata had to be held back.
8. IWGP Tag Team Titles: The Guerrilas of Destiny (Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa) def. Great Bash Heel (Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma) (c’s) to win the titles after they pinned Honma with the Guerrilla Warfare (Modified Magic Killer).
9. Main Event for the IWGP Title: Tetsuya Naito w/Los Ingobernables de Japon def. Kazuchika Okada (c) w/Gedo by pinfall to win the title with Destino after former TNA star Seiya Sanada debuted and laid out Okada, removing a mask to reveal he was part of Los Ingobernables de Japon.
* Los Ingobernables de Japon attacked Gedo and referee Red Shoes afterwards when Naito was presented with the IWGP Title belt. Tomohiro Ishii ran out to make the save and had a staredown with Naito. Ishii helped Okada & Gedo to the back, then Naito cut a promo thanking those who supported him, then tossed the IWGP Title belt in the air and left without it, leaving the belt in the middle of the ring.