The latest edition of “WrestleView Radio” for Monday, March 29, 2010 is now archived and airing on the Wrestleview Radio Network with hosts Adam Martin (Editor in Chief of Wrestleview.com) and Hunter Golden (Managing Editor of Wrestleview.com).
Only VIP members have access to this show and other exclusive audio content on the WrestleView Radio Network. To become a VIP at only $4.99 a month, click here.
Topics discussed on the show:
* Adam & Hunter review both hours of WWE Raw and TNA Impact
* A look at the farewell/retirement speech of Shawn Michaels
* Why the TNA product just isn’t very interesting right now
* Where WWE storylines are progressing after Wrestlemania
* Listener phone calls with thoughts on TNA, Shawn Michaels
* And much more!
Don’t forget you can always email the show with questions and comments at email@example.com.
Not a VIP? Sign up now for only $4.99 a month: click here!