Ring of Honor makes its debut tonight in the Pacific Northwest with a national television taping event entitled State of the Art that will take place at the accesso ShoWare Center in Kent, WA.
Ring of Honor’s website has tonight’s final card listed for the following matches:
– ROH Champion Matt Taven vs. Tracy Williams.
– The Kingdom vs. The Bouncers.
– NWA National Champion Colt Cabana vs. Mark Briscoe.
– Kenny King vs. Jay Lethal (Best out 3 series)
– PCO vs. Jay Briscoe for the first time ever.
– Jeff Cobb vs, Mark Haskins for the first time ever.
Tonight’s event will also feature RUSH vs. Dalton Castle vs. Flip Gordon vs. PJ Black, which will stream live exclusively for HonorClub subscribers.