The latest edition of “WrestleView Radio” for Thursday, February 11, 2010 is now archived and airing on the WrestleView Radio Network with hosts Adam Martin (WrestleView.com’s Editor in Chief) and Hunter Golden (WrestleView.com’s Managing Editor).
Only VIP members have access to this show and other exclusive audio content on the WrestleView Radio Network. To become a VIP at only $4.99 a month, click here.
Topics discussed on the show:
* Adam and Hunter review the 2/11 edition of TNA Impact
* Why the ending on Impact wasn’t the best way to end a show in 2010
* A look at the tournament that will conclude at Against All Odds
* How the success or failure of TNA will reflect on Hogan and Bischoff
* News on WWE PPV buyrates in 2009 and which PPV is going away
* How we could be getting a “WWE Network” very soon
* And much more!
Don’t forget you can always email the show with questions and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not a VIP? Sign up now for only $4.99 a month: click here!