The latest edition of “The Teacher’s Lounge” for Saturday, May 15, 2010 with host David Stephens (WWE Monday Night Raw recapper, “That’s a Wrap” columnist) is now online and streaming exclusively on the Wrestleview Radio Network.
Only VIP members have access to this show and other exclusive audio content on the Wrestleview Radio Network. To become a VIP at only $4.99 a month, click here!
David Stephens goes solo this week while Wrestleview’s resident teacher, Mr. V, is away on vacation. Expect a Teachers Lounge like no other!
Topics covered on the show this weekend for May 15th:
* Terry Funk doesn’t want to die in the ring
* Chris Jericho’s plans for the future
* Lilian Garcia horsing around
* Jeff Hardy’s trial moved again
* Jim Ross’ latest blog
* Daniel Bryan eliminated from NXT
* WWE Top Stars on Twitter
* WWE “copying” TNA
* Vickie Guerrero to RAW?
* Another heartfelt look at the “tragic” loss of Hornswoggle from Monday Night RAW
* WWE Over the Limit PPV Predictions
* Plus, as much Miley Cyrus as he can fit in and more!
The only way you can listen to the show is by signing up now and becoming an exclusive member of the Wrestleview VIP area!
Not a VIP? Become one for only $4.99 a month: click here!