The latest edition of the “Friday Fishbowl” for Friday, June 25, 2010 is now archived and airing exclusively on the Wrestleview Radio Network with host Adam Martin (Editor in Chief of Wrestleview.com) and Doug Lackey (columnist, host of “Reality from Ringside Radio”).
Questions answered on this week’s Friday Fishbowl:
* Do you care about the Divas divison on WWE TV or how excellent the Knockouts are in TNA?
(Submitted by Darragh O’Connor)
* Did you ever think, “This guy isn’t going to be world champion” and been proved wrong?
(Submitted by BWU)
* There are three might things a title to a news article can do for me.
1) Inform me on the topic.
2) Be written in an interesting manner to want more. I’m looking at the news article labeled “Roddy Piper Hands ‘Racist’ an Ass KKKicking” (6/29/10). That is wicked hilarious.
3) Be a total tease as to the information in the article. These are the articles you read the title and it makes you click to find out more and go WTF after reading this. By the way, Steve Gerweck is a master of writing titles in the manner. What articles in the past year have had wicked awesome titles? Also, what as been the one article that has been the biggest tease?
(Submitted by The Captain)