The latest edition of the “WrestleView Conference Call” for Saturday, August 1, 2010 is now archived and airing exclusively on the Wrestleview Radio Network with host Adam Martin (Editor in Chief of Wrestleview.com). On the program this month and making his return to the “Conference Call” is Steve Gerweck, owner and webmaster of Gerweck.net.
Topics discussed on this program:
* Steve Gerweck gives more details on a hint he dropped recently on Twitter about his website.
* The recent explosion of social networking in the last few years and how it helps the wrestling media.
* Discussion about the wrestling media/Jim Ross blogs and Paul Heyman’s chances of coming to TNA.
* It is 2010 and we are getting another ECW reunion PPV, but is it really a good idea for TNA?
* Thoughts on Linda McMahon’s campaign for U.S. Senate in Connecticut and all of the attack ads.
* The state of pro wrestling in 2010 and what this new decade could bring for the business.
* Why Steve decided to start incorporating coverage of Mixed Martial Arts on his website.
* Steve’s thoughts on the wrestling media today and the differences from when he started in 1997.
* And so much more on this VIP exclusive only show!
Not a VIP? Sign up now for only $4.99 a month: click here.