The latest edition of “WrestleView Radio” for Monday, August 2, 2010 is now archived and airing on the Wrestleview Radio Network with hosts Adam Martin and Hunter Golden.
Topics discussed on the show:
* Adam and Hunter review the 8/2 edition of WWE Monday Night Raw pre-taped last week.
* More discussion about Edge’s character literally being pointless on WWE programming.
* Why we hope recent reports will be wrong about plans for The Nexus and “heel turns.”
* Thoughts on Team Cena losing two members and the build for the Summerslam PPV.
* The Miz as a main eventer and reports of Randy Orton being upset with him last week.
* Doug Lackey makes an appearance to give thoughts on attending a live TNA event.
* Reading emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding PPV’s, competition and more.
* And much more on this subscriber only weekly Monday audio show!
Send the show comments or questions to: email@example.com
Not a VIP? Sign up now for only $4.99 a month: click here!