The latest edition of the “WrestleView Conference Call” for Saturday, September 30, 2010 is now archived and airing exclusively on the Wrestleview Radio Network with host Adam Martin.
On the program this month and making his return to the “Conference Call” is Paul Nemer, owner and webmaster of Wrestleview.com since 1997.
Topics discussed on this program:
* Thoughts on the first year of the VIP area & the upcoming 14 year anniversary of Wrestleview.com.
* Paul’s take on the pro wrestling media now in 2010 compared to when he started in 1997.
* What wrestling websites he is surprised to see are still open and staying active now.
* How he would describe his current role with the website now versus when he first got started.
* The transition of WWE programming to “PG” and if it was a good business move for the company.
* Thoughts on the latest “YouTube” tirades from Matt Hardy and if internet angles can work.
* Where he sees the wrestling business in the next 10 years as we enter a new decade now.
* His take on the return of Bret “The Hitman” Hart to WWE beginning in January 2010.
* What disappointed him the most about Hart’s return and upcoming plans for Hart.
* And so much more on this VIP exclusive only show!
Not a VIP? Sign up now for only $4.99 a month: click here.