Arda Ocal sent this in:
First of all, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Looking forward to a great 2011.
Right After Wrestling with Arda Ocal and Jimmy Korderas welcomed Gene Snitsky to the show. Highlights:
– His acting career and his latest project “Manos: The search for Valley Lodge”
– The psychopathic heel character and how he got his teeth so dark yellow
– “It’s not my fault” and how he felt portraying a “baby killer”
– Why he felt his characters throughout the years never got off the ground
– Teaming with Goldust and how that iteration of his career was most like him in real life
EXCERPT: “I hated (painting my teeth yellow). I had to carry this vial around that looked like nail polish, get my teeth dry, apply the stuff, air brush it dry, it was a pain the ass… it was Vince’s idea, he came up to me and said he wanted me to portray this character and to see if I can get my teeth yellow and see the makeup artist to see if she can do anything… my mom even called me on the phone after she saw it to say ‘what on earth are you doing to yourself!’ and I said to say ‘mom, it’s TV so I gotta do it!'”
FULL INTERVIEW: http://radio.thescore.com/episodes/gene-snitsky-dec-21-2010
Right After Wrestling with Arda Ocal and Jimmy Korderas welcomed “The Taskmaster” Kevin Sullivan to the show. Highlights:
– Who is the biggest draw in pro wrestling history?
– The life of a booker: is it a thankless job?
– Comparing body types of pro wrestling 20 years ago vs today
– What makes a successful pro wrestler?
– Who strikes his eye in pro wrestling today?
EXCERPT: “Being a booker was a thankless job. When things go right, it’s the talent. When things go wrong, it’s your fault. The boys always came to me with ideas.. but it was always ideas for themselves. Not once did any wrestler come to me with an idea for someone else.”
RIGHT AFTER WRESTLING Radio
With Arda Ocal and Jimmy Korderas
Mondays, 11:05pm – midnight EST
THE SCORE on SIRIUS 98