Topics discussed on this episode of “Bootlegs” for January 12th:
* Hunter admits that “Bootlegs” isn’t exactly a show full of a ton of show prep at the start.
* How being snowed in because of a huge blizzard introduced a fun topic for the show this week.
* The topic includes Shawn Michaels being touted as the “greatest wrestler of all time” by many.
* Why he wouldn’t put HBK in his “Top 100” & puts it to the test to prove he isn’t full of sh*t.
* Using a fair criteria, Michaels is put up against a whole plethora of professional wrestlers.
* Listen as Hunter breaks down a list of 200 wrestlers to then 125 worthy of the Hall of Fame.
* That and more on this weekly Wednesday podcast!
Send Hunter your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org