Topics discussed on the latest “Reality from Ringside Radio” for January 18:
* A 33% increase in performer output and 13 1/2 more minutes: talking the 40 man Royal Rumble.
* Further discussion on why this change by WWE may not be as bad as others have stated recently.
* And disproving the theory that additional “jobbers” will be showcased in the 2011 Rumble.
* Plus, if you have an opinion about a PPV then Doug says you better have paid the $45 to criticize!
* That and much more on this weekly show on the Wrestleview Radio Network!
Send Doug your feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org