The latest edition of the Wrestleview “Conference Call” for Tuesday, January 25, 2011 is now archived and airing exclusively on the Wrestleview Radio Network with host Adam Martin.
On the program this month and making his debut on the “Conference Call” is Brian Shields, co-author of the “WWE Encyclopedia – The Definitive Guide to World Wrestling Entertainment.”
Be sure to join Brian this Saturday, January 29 for “WWE Day at Franklin Square Library”:
Topics discussed on this program:
* Promoting his “WWE Day at Franklin Square Library” event coming up this Saturday (January 29).
* What wrestling fans can expect by attending the event including highlights of WWE history.
* Going over the release of the New York Times Best-Seller the “WWE Encyclopedia” back in 2008.
* Why the book will continue to stand up to the test of time given how much WWE information is in it.
* How long it took him to put together the “WWE Encyclopedia” project with Kevin Sullivan.
* Thoughts on reports that WWE could be undergoing a “transition period” in the company.
* Discussion on the WWE’s decision to change up this year’s Royal Rumble to include 40 wrestlers.
* His view on Shawn Michaels going into the Hall of Fame and if he is the “greatest wrestler ever.”
* Looking at the return of WWE’s “Tough Enough” reality series in April after Wrestlemania.
* If he keeps up with all things pro wrestling besides WWE including TNA and Ring of Honor.
* And so much more on this VIP exclusive only show!