This past Monday night (January 31), Wrestleview.com and the Wrestleview Radio Network presented our monthly “free show” in the form of our flagship “Wrestleview Radio” program airing live just hours ago featuring hosts Adam Martin, Hunter Golden and Doug Lackey.
Topics discussed on this monthly free show include:
* Adam, Hunter and Doug recap the post-Royal Rumble 1/31 edition of WWE Monday Night Raw.
* Discussion on why the internet will have a meltdown now that Jerry Lawler is the #1 contender.
* Thoughts on Alberto Del Rio choosing the World Heavyweight Championship for Wrestlemania 27.
* How quickly Del Rio has ascended in the WWE ranks and the general perception to his character.
* Hunter on why people are allowed to have opinions, but why some can be more damaging.
* Doug points out a rather funny and alarming stat about Santino Marella and his “Cobra” finisher.
* Why we are completely in favor of having Jerry Lawler punch anything every week on Raw.
* Hunter on the current Edge character and why everyone wants to be a “cool, bad ass heel!”
* Some discussion on why certain Divas being more subtle is successful vs. doing a ton of moves.
* And closing thoughts on the “Raw Rumble” and what could be in store at the Elimination Chamber.
* We announce the arrival of a new show coming to the Wrestleview Radio Network this Sunday.
* The show, the “Wrestleview International Desk”, is hosted by Darragh O’Connor and Evan O’Brien.
* We dive back into our huge list of 252 wrestlers and this time look at the top WCW 1990 stars.
* Includes: Sting, Lex Luger, Vader, DDP, Goldberg, Kevin Nash, Booker T, Scott Steiner and more.
* This list, including 10 WCW stars in all, is once again based on the five set of criteria.
* Plus, live phone calls from listeners during the broadcast and much more!
The show is also streaming on the top right corner of Wrestleview.com.
Want even more wrestling audio? Are you a fan of wrestling talk radio? Then here is what you can get by becoming a Wrestleview VIP right now for only $4.99 per month:
* New radio shows added six days a week (seven days a week if there is a PPV).
* Two to three radio shows are broadcasted live.
* Live broadcasts include after WWE Monday Night Raw on Monday and Thursday evenings.
* Two additional live broadcasts a month after every WWE and TNA Pay Per View.
* Archive of all of our audio content from May 2009 to present day.
* All new Wrestleview VIP blog area with tons of new written commentary!
* Past interviews with Bret Hart, Mick Foley, Bobby Lashley, Dutch Mantell, Jim Cornette, more!
To sign up now at only $4.99 a month: click here!