Topics discussed on the show for February 18th:
* Clinton, Nicholas and Greg review the 2/18 600th episode of WWE Smackdown on Syfy.
* Thoughts on the huge 12-man tag team match that opened up this week’s Smackdown episode.
* Nicholas on why the match was action packed and why something was always going on.
* Greg on the dangers of kicking off a show with this many top name talent on a WWE TV show.
* The latest on the Cody Rhodes storyline and the “pain he has endured” from Rey Mysterio.
* Discussion on why WWE Divas have to work twice as hard to get attention from a live audience.
* Thoughts on the use of The Corre thus far on Smackdown and Ezekiel Jackson vs. Big Show.
* Looking at the crowning of Dolph Ziggler “officially” as a WWE World Heavyweight Champion.
* The main event of Edge vs. Ziggler and why Ziggler is worth the effort down the line.
* The latest “Barbershop Segment” discussing the Attitude Era vs. the modern day WWE product.
* Plus, phone calls, some more CALLING OUT~! about Wrestleview staff members, more!
* That and more on this 2 hour plus Friday show on the Wrestleview Radio Network!
Send The Velvet Room your feedback to: email@example.com