Note: The show will be provided for free every week beginning on Sunday and will be removed on Saturday evening. Only Wrestleview VIP members will have access to all of the archived episodes of the show in addition to archives of all audio content since May of 2009.
Topics discussed on this show for February 20th:
* Discussion on Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s return to WWE.
* Thoughts on the recent reports of The Undertaker’s Wrestlemania 27 opponent.
* Darragh gives his thoughts on TNA’s Against All Odds PPV from last Sunday night.
* Evan and Darragh break down the events that occured on this weeks episode of Smackdown.
* Plus, Elimination Chamber picks and reader emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want even more wrestling audio? Are you a fan of wrestling talk radio? Then here is what you can get by becoming a Wrestleview VIP right now for only $4.99 per month:
* New radio shows added seven days a week.
* Three to four radio shows are broadcasted live.
* Live broadcasts include after Raw on Monday, Thursday night and Friday after Smackdown.
* Two additional live broadcasts a month after every WWE and TNA Pay Per View.
* Archive of all of our audio content from May 2009 to present day.
* All new Wrestleview VIP blog area with tons of new written commentary!
* Past interviews with Bret Hart, Mick Foley, Bobby Lashley, Dutch Mantell, Jim Cornette, more!
To sign up now at only $4.99 a month: click here!