Topics discussed on the show:
* The Big Mosh of Monday Night Mayhem joins the show to talk attending Raw live in Buffalo.
* Adam, Hunter and Doug review the 2/28 edition of WWE Monday Night Raw.
* We get a little side tracked at first when Hunter reveals he is trying to lose over 100 pounds.
* This prompts a huge campaign featuring a new website, Twitter account and Facebook group!
* We finally get to Raw discussing the latest promo from Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson on Monday.
* Why we didn’t see it as being nearly as effective as the first and the dull crowd response.
* Looking at Miz vs. Cena hype for Wrestlemania being practically nonexistent due to Rock.
* Thoughts on Triple H’s promo, Sheamus being OMGZ BURIED and Orton vs. McGillicutty.
* After the break, we take a few phone calls regarding Jerry Lawler and DIPMUSH returns.
* The “listy list” of 252 pro wrestlers returns this time looking at the Memphis territory.
* Names we review this time include: The Fabulous Ones, Koko B. Ware and Bobby Eaton to start.
* Plus, details on new schedule changes for “Bootlegs” and “3R” that will begin this week.
* That and much more on this subscriber only weekly Monday audio show!
Not a VIP? Sign up now for only $4.99 a month: click here!