Topics discussed on the show for April 4, 2011:
* Adam, Hunter and Doug review an extremely newsworthy 4/4 edition of WWE Monday Night Raw.
* A large portion of the discussion focuses on Rock vs. Cena being confirmed for Wrestlemania 28.
* Hunter and Doug on why the risks seem really high for WWE to be booking this way in advance.
* Adam provides a different take as a very lengthy debate takes place in the first 45 mins.
* Other Raw thoughts on Sin Cara’s debut, Vickie Guerrero, Alberto Del Rio and Michael Cole.
* After the break, we look at news that WWE will be removing “wrestling” from its branding.
* We take phone calls from listeners with their thoughts on WWE making this new business move.
* Reading emails to email@example.com with thoughts on Wrestlemania, Rock vs. Cena.
* That and more on this subscriber only weekly Monday podcast!
Not a VIP? Sign up now for only $4.99 a month: click here!