Topics discussed on the show for September 18, 2011:
* Mr. V, Jason, and Nick in this podcast go over each match in depth from ROH’s latest iPPV.
* The opening tag team match may have created a serious star in Tommaso Ciampa, as all the hosts thought he passed this test with flying colors.
* Did Shelton Benjamin have a good singles match with “The Prodigy” Mike Bennett? All signs lead that way, and the hosts believe Bennett did a great job riling up the crowd without using a single wrestling move.
* The show continued with a Triple Elimination tag team match. Why we thought the match was very spotty, but it meshed with their styles. Also, we are all on the Bravado Brother Bandwagon.
* Then we had an impressive match featuring El Generico and Jimmy Jacobs. Also, Kevin Steen ran in and cut a promo during the match! Why we are all impressed with the Kevin Steen storyline, and why it must be important when it involved Cary Silkin almost taking a bump.
* After intermission, the show continued with Charlie Haas and Michael Elgin. We were a bit disappointed with Elgin’s performance, but was it his fault or did Haas not tell a great story as a singles wrestler?
* The match that was next was the “Ringmaster Challenge” between Roderick Strong and Eddie Edwards. The match was believed to be a “Match of the Year”. We explain why it would have been better if it actually ended in a draw.
* The show ended with what could be the most brutal Ladder War in the history of the company. We explained what this match did for the All Night Xpress and (win or lose) why they are pretty boys no more and how they will be featured on the iPPV posters now.
Only exclusive VIP members have access to this show on the Wrestleview Radio Network. To sign up and get this podcast along with others dating back to May 2009, click here.