Topics discussed on the show for October 20, 2011:
* Adam and Doug shoot the sh*t early on and Hunter Golden no shows the Thursday podcast!
* Discussion on the ESPN E:60 special focusing on Scott Hall’s battles with his demons.
* Being confused as to why the “mainstream” will see this and think this is modern day wrestling.
* Looking at some new details on the WWE Network involving PPV events and the “big four” events.
* Adam runs down news from the last few days including some interesting Hulk Hogan comments.
* After the break, Doug recaps a newsworthy 10/20 Impact Wrestling with a new TNA Champion.
* Thoughts on the reaction on the internet to TNA booking decisions in the last few days.
* We open the mailbox at email@example.com to read emails from VIP members!
* That and more on this subscriber only weekly Thursday podcast!
Not a VIP? Sign up now for only $4.99 a month: click here!