Topics covered for this week’s edition of The Teacher’s Lounge for November 12:
Title: “Not for the ears of a Penn St. fan”
* Dave and Mr. V go over “The Big Picture” articles this week which included the working partnership with TNA Wrestling and Ohio Valley Wrestling, AJ Styles’ injury and what it might mean for the World Title Match at Turning Point, Christian’s injury at the recent European Tour, and and Chikara’s first iPPV “High Noon”.
* In “The Small Picture”, Dave and Mr. V briefly talk about the WWE Network logo, Todd Grisham’s new ESPN role, Sheamus wanting to fight The Undertaker, TNA’s website being hacked, WrestleMania XXVIII ticket sales, WWE Tribute to the Troops, Harry Smith’s complaint with the WWE, Chyna wanting another chance with the WWE, The health status of Kamala, Henry Godwin, and Barry Windham, William Regal being aquainted with an old theme song, Daniel Bryan on Colt Cabana’s “The Art of Wrestling”, and Ink Inc. being the winners in a Wrestleview Poll.
* In “The TMZ Useless Story of the Week”, we will have to find out next week. TMZ did not send us any news.
* After our “Detentions” segment, Mr. V goes on a big rant regarding the scandal that shook Penn State University.
* The hosts also played some Title/Joe/Fire. The categories came from VIP Members Grash (who is the Wrestleview NXT Reacapper) and xtremeking1. We were asked who was the best female pop singer and what condiment would get the “title” (to name a few).
* Dave and Mr. V also provided predictions for TNA’s Turning Point.
* Finally, Dave and Mr. V closed out the show with some “Gold Stars”.
* All this and so much more…in about a 100-minute program.
Send all questions to email@example.com. We would love to get your feedback and give you a Gold Star if it is good enough.
Only Wrestleview VIP members have access to this show and other exclusive audio content on the Wrestleview Radio Network. To become a VIP, click here!