Topics covered for this week’s edition of The Teacher’s Lounge for November 19:
Title: “May I have your attention please? We (finally) received E-Mails!!!!!”
* Dave and Mr. V go over “The Big Picture” …..wait, we do not have any due to the slow news week.
* In “The Small Picture”, Dave and Mr. V briefly talk about the IGN’s positive review for the WWE ’12 video game, John Morrison’s final bookings in the WWE, Jesse Neal asking for his release, an upcoming DVD for CM Punk, Mike Foley’s Twitter followers arguing over a critic of Foley’s stand-up, The return of both Booker T and Goldust, TNA Final Resolution’s main event, Kane and The Royal Rumble, The National Wrestling Hall of Fame and JBL, Charlie Haas’ comments on ROH TV, The 2012 NWA Hall of Fame class, Gregory Iron and his chances to appear in the 2012 Royal Rumble, a DVD showing the life of Bruno Sammartino, and TNA’s tour in South America (or lack of).
* In “The TMZ Useless Story of the Week”, we talked about “The Epic Fail Version 2.0”. Seriously how do you fail an alcohol test in a rehab facility.
* After our “Detentions” segment, we shake our index fingers at Skype for a terrible connection.
* The hosts also played some Title/Joe/Fire. The categories came from VIP Members Grash (who is the Wrestleview NXT Reacapper), Frank McMahen (our loyal intern), and xtremeking1. Topics discussed were candy, ghosts, Best SHIMMER Champion, metal bands, and the Indianapolis Colts.
* Dave and Mr. V also provided predictions for WWE’s Survivor Series. Will all eyes to on The Rock?
* Finally, Dave and Mr. V closed out the show with some “Gold Stars”, including to everyone who sent us e-mails at email@example.com
* All this and so much more…in about a 90-minute program.
Send all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to get your feedback and give you a Gold Star if it is good enough.
Only Wrestleview VIP members have access to this show and other exclusive audio content on the Wrestleview Radio Network. To become a VIP, click here!