The latest edition of “The Bootlegs & B-Sides Show” for Wednesday, December 9, 2009 is now archived and airing on the WrestleView Radio Network with WrestleView.com’s Managing Editor Hunter Golden.
Topics discussed on the show:
* More discussion on TNA going head to head with WWE Raw on January 4
* What he feels TNA’s real goal is with this big three-hour show
* Some new Japanese wrestling talk
* A look at some recent WWE Pay Per View buyrates
* Details on some recent WWE and TNA television ratings
* And much more!
Don’t forget you can always email Hunter with questions and comments at email@example.com. Be sure to add “Bootlegs” in the subject. The only way you can listen is by signing up to become a VIP!
To become a VIP at only $4.99 a month: click here!