The latest edition of “WrestleView Radio” for Thursday, March 18, 2010 is now archived and airing on the WrestleView Radio Network with hosts Adam Martin (Editor in Chief of WrestleView.com) and Hunter Golden (Managing Editor of WrestleView.com).
Only VIP members have access to this show and other exclusive audio content on the WrestleView Radio Network. To become a VIP at only $4.99 a month, click here.
Topics discussed on the show:
* Adam and Hunter go more in-depth on the Monday night ratings
* Why TNA is in big trouble of they are drawing a 0.8 already
* What some of the biggest problems are right now with TNA TV
* Some news on a Knockout officially leaving TNA
* An update on Jeff Hardy’s current legal situation
* Picks for TNA’s Destination X PPV this Sunday with Doug Lackey
* And much more!
Don’t forget you can always email the show with questions and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not a VIP? Sign up now for only $4.99 a month: click here!