Jeff Hardy’s first court hearing will be taking place tomorrow morning in North Carolina. Hardy is scheduled to be arraigned on the following charges:
– Felony possession of cocaine.
– Felony drug trafficking of opium.
– Felony possession with intent to redistribute a Schedule III drug (two counts).
– Maintaining a dwelling for drug use and/or distribution.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia (misdemeanor).
The Figure Four Weekly Newsletter is also reporting that Jeff Hardy’s reality show isn’t completely off the table despite the charges being brought against him. Those involved are waiting to see what happens in court and they will keep moving forward with previous plans if he is cleared.