Former WWE star Jeff Hardy will face the following charges during his first court hearing on Wednesday, September 30:
– Felony possession of cocaine.
– Felony drug trafficking of opium.
– Felony possession with intent to redistribute a Schedule III drug (two counts).
– Maintaining a dwelling for drug use and/or distribution.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia. (misdemeanor).
PWInsider is reporting that the trafficking charges will be related to the actual weight of the pills found at Hardy’s home. Should Hardy be able to provide a legitimate prescription for some or all of the painkillers, the weight would be reduced and would lead to some charges being reduced or even dropped. Of course, that is all based on the idea or theory that he has prescriptions.