1/5 New Japan “New Year’s Dash” iPPV Results: Tokyo, Japan (Korauken Hall)
1. Shiro Koshinaka, Yuji Nagata, Manabu Nakanishi, Ryusuke Taguchi & Sho Tanaka def. Yoshiaki Fujiwara, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask IV, Cheeseburger & Yohei Komatsu when Taguchi pinned Komatusu with Dodon.
2. Ricochet & Matt Sydal def. Jay White & David Finlay Jr. when Ricochet pinned Finlay with the Shooting Star Press.
3. ROH Champion Jay Lethal w/Truth Martini def. Juice Robinson with the Lethal Injection.
4. Bullet Club (Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, Tama Tonga, Yujiro Takahashi & King Haku) def. IWGP Tag Team Champions Great Bash Heel, TenCozy & IWGP Jr. Champion KUSHIDA when Anderson pinned Honma with the Gun Stun.
* Gallows & Gun put the IWGP Tag Title belts on top of Great Bash Heel after, signifying that they want a rematch for the titles.
5. Los Ingobernables (Tetsuya Naito, EVIL & BUSHI) def. Hiroshi Tanahashi, Michael Elgin & Mascara Dorada when BUSHI pinned Dorada with MX.
* Afterwards, Los Ingobernables laid out the babyfaces (Naito with a low kick to Elgin, EVIL with the STO to Tanahashi and BUSHI misting Dorada and unmasking him). KUSHIDA ran in to make the save, but BUSHI misted him, laid out KUSHIDA with MX and made a challenge to KUSHIDA’s Jr. Title.
6. Kenny Omega & AJ Styles def. IWGP Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura & YOSHI-HASHI when Omega pinned Nakamura with One Winged Angel.
* Afterwards, Omega turned on Styles, laying him out with One Winged Angel. The rest of Bullet Club came out to find out what the hell was going on, but then the Bucks & Omega triple superkicked Styles and the entire Bullet Club put the boots to Styles. Omega cut a promo, saying Styles was fired from Bullet Club and that was his severance package, after Styles dropped the ball in multiple title opportunities. Omega also said he is no longer a junior and is moving to heavyweight, challenging Nakamura for the Intercontinental Title.
Omega & The Bucks then laid out Styles again, with a double superkick by the Bucks and Omega hitting Styles with his own Styles Clash. Styles was helped up to a big ovation by the crowd as Styles bowed to all four sides of the ring before he was helped out.
7. NEVER Champion Katsuyori Shibata, Hirooki Goto & reDRagon def. IWGP Champion Kazuchika Okada, Tomohiro Ishii & RPG Vice when Goto submitted Baretta with a double armbar.
* Afterwards, Goto challenged Okada to a IWGP Title match, with Okada mocking Goto for losing the Intercontinental Title and wanting a unifaction match when Goto was champion and had beaten Okada in the G-1 back in August.
8. NEVER 6-Man Tag Champions #DemBoys The Briscoes & Toru Yano def. Bad Luck Fale & The Young Bucks to retain the titles when Mark pinned Matt Jackson with Froggy Bow.