Former AWA World Heavyweight Champion Nick Bockwinkel joined host Hunter Golden on “The Bootlegs & B-Sides Show” last night on Wednesday, July 8 for a new VIP member exclusive interview where he discussed a number of topics including:
* His induction into the Class of 2009 George Tragos/Lou Thesz Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame (wrestlingmuseum.org) this Saturday, July 11 in Waterloo, IA.
* The recovery of the Hall of Fame in Waterloo.
* His start in pro wrestling during the 1950s.
* His interactions with Lou Thesz including a funny story.
* What it was like working with Verne Gagne in the AWA.
* Having Bobby Heenan as his manager.
* On winning his first AWA Title in 1975.
* If he ever considered a jump to the NWA.
* Addressing a rumor involving the NWA in the 1980s.
* What his favorite territories were during his career.
* Thoughts on his popular feud with Jerry “The King” Lawler.
* If the AWA made a mistake not making Hulk Hogan champion.
* What it was like wrestling in Japan.
* His issues with Stan Hansen and Bruiser Brody.
* If he ever considered a career in wrestling commentary.
* What he thinks about the style of pro wrestling today.
* Why he would never take the risks wrestlers do today.
* Why he hated when people called pro wrestling fake.
* What he is up to these days after wrestling.
* And much more!
Other interviews already archived include former TNA and WWE star Chris Harris (Braden Walker), former WCCW personality Mickey Grant, the legendary Tully Blanchard, former WWE Diva Nidia and future interviews with former WWE star and now MMA star Bobby Lashley this Sunday night!
The only way you can check out this exclusive interview is by signing up now to become a WrestleView VIP!
To become a VIP at only $4.99 a month: click here!