The 8th edition of the “WrestleView Conference Call” for February 2010 hosted by WrestleView.com’s Editor in Chief Adam Martin is now online for WrestleView.com VIP members airing on the WrestleView Radio Network.
Joining Adam on the show this month is Mike Mooneyham, writer and editor with The Post and Courier who has been producing a pro wrestling column for the last 30 years.
Topics covered on this 8th “Conference Call” includes:
* A brief history of Mike Mooneyham’s wrestling writing experience
* His induction into the Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame last year
* Thoughts on WWE dropping the Survivor Series PPV name this year
* A look at TNA going head-to-head with WWE Raw starting on March 8
* Whether or not Ric Flair getting back into the ring is a good thing
* And much more!
Check out Mike’s column on The Post and Courier:
The last “Conference Call” featured an interview with Jose Marrero, columnist for WrestleView.com.
Here is a list of past guests:
* Jose Marrero (Columnist for WrestleView.com)
* Paul Nemer (Owner and Webmaster of WrestleView.com)
* Dameon Nelson of The Pro Wrestling Report
* Randy Richie of “The Piledriver” blog at nawf.com/blog
* Brian Fritz of Between the Ropes radio
* Evan Ginzburg of Legends Radio
* Jason Powell of Prowrestling.net
* The legendary Les Thatcher (Peach State Pandemonium)
* Steve Gerweck of Gerweck.net
* JJ Sexay of Sunday Night Showdown
Not a VIP? Sign up now for only $4.99 a month: click here!