If you have yet to become a member of the all new WrestleView.com VIP area, then take a listen to what you missed over the last two weeks during our big launch and sign up this weekend to get all caught up!
VIP members have been provided with this content since May 1:
* 13 “WrestleView Wake Up Call” audio updates by WrestleView.com’s Editor in Chief Adam Martin posted every morning.
* An archive of the May 4, May 7, May 11 and May 14 editions of “Wrestling News Live” along with a full archive of every edition of WNL from May 2008 to present day.
* The first three editions of “The Dawg House” with Wrestling News Live host the Trey Dawg with a free-for-all format featuring listener calls and emails.
* The first three editions of “Rising Sun Radio” with WrestleView.com’s Managing Editor Hunter Golden providing the latest updates from the world of Japanese wrestling.
* The first two editions of “The Bootlegs and B-Sides Show” with WrestleView’s Managing Editor Hunter Golden looking at various wrestling topics of the week plus, an interview with World Class Championship Wrestling’s Mickey Grant!
* The first edition of the “WrestleView Conference Call” hosted by WrestleView.com’s Editor in Chief Adam Martin with special guests Steve Gerweck of Gerweck.net and JJ Sexay – host of Sunday Night Showdown discussing a variety of wrestling topics including Taz leaving WWE for a possible run in TNA, the drama between John Cena and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, the war of words between Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels, Christian’s return to WWE and winning the ECW Championship, viewership numbers for TNA Impact increasing, Bobby Lashley signing with TNA and the topic of the call: if WrestleMania 25 ended up as one of the weaker WrestleMania’s in WWE history.
* The first two editions of the “Friday Fishbowl” with Adam Martin and Hunter Golden answering random wrestling questions.
* Parts one and two of the Trey Dawg’s review of the new TNA “Jeff Jarrett: King of the Mountain” DVD.
* The May 3 and May 10 editions of the “Pro Wrestling Rewind” on ESPN Radio 1400 hosted by “The Power” Andy Knowles featuring special guest Adam Martin of WrestleView.com.
Update: Archives of the “Pro Wrestling Rewind” from May 2008 to present day have also been uploaded!
* The first two editions of “Divas On Demand” hosted by “The Power” Andy Knowles of the “Pro Wrestling Rewind” running down the latest in women’s wrestling.
* Parts one, two and three of Hunter Golden’s weekly feature exploring the career of Tully Blanchard which will culminate with an interview with Blanchard himself!
* An in-depth review of the 2009 WWE Backlash PPV by WrestleView.com’s Managing Editor Hunter Golden.
* The first two editions of the “WrestleREview” where Hunter Golden and Adam Martin review matches. This includes the May 5 edition featuring a review of three CMLL in celebration for Cinco De Mayo and the May 12 edition looking at John Cena vs. RVD from ECW One Night Stand 2006, Roddy Piper vs. Adrian Adonis from WrestleMania 3 and Diamond Dallas Page vs. Scott Steiner from WCW Greed 2001.
Plus, even more weekly content to come this week starting today with a new edition of “Rising Sun Radio” looking at Japanese wrestling with Hunter Golden, new editions of the “Pro Wrestling Rewind” and “Divas On Demand” with “The Power” Andy Knowles on Sunday, a “PPV Snapshot” feature looking back at WWE Judgment Day 2008 on Sunday, a first ever “WrestleView Spotlight” interview with former TNA/WWE star Chris Harris (aka Braden Walker) and a *live* post-show audio recap of WWE’s Judgment Day PPV this Sunday night, May 17, starting at 11:30 p.m. Eastern (10:30 p.m. Central).
All of this content is now available for four simple pricing plans at one year, six months, three months or monthly payments!
Bonus pricing offer: Not wanting to pay yearly, six month or three month pricing payments up front? We are now accepting monthly payments at $4.99 for all three pricing options along with recurring payments for those who wish to remain month-to-month.
Check out our weekly schedule and sign up now: CLICK HERE.