NXT Live Results from Columbus and Ocala on March 1, 2018.
3/1 NXT Live Results: Columbus, Ohio
Thanks to Chris Featherstone for this live report.
Street Profits d. Cezar Bononi & Adrian Jaoude
*Street Profits received a great ovation and pops throughout the match; Angelo Dawkins is from Ohio.
Dakota Kai d. Lacey Evans
*Shayna Baszler attacks Kai post-match and chokes her out
Lars Sullivan d. Chris Dijak
*Sullivan gives Dijak his finisher again post-match; gets “one more time” chant from crowd, then he fakes it and walks away to a bunch of heat.
Undisputed Era d. Kassius Ohno/Heavy Machinery
*Crowd very much into this match; ends with Cole pinning Ohno via schoolboy while grabbing tights; Otis Dozovic was way over with the crowd, especially when he did The Worm.
Shayna Baszler d. Kairi Sane (DQ)
*Dakota Kai runs in and attacks Baszler; Sane hits Baszler with an elbow drop, Sane and Kai celebrate post-match.
Aleister Black d. Velveteen Dream
*Fantastic match; overall slower then their NXT TakeOver match,but crowd was very much into it. Multiple “This is Awesome!” and “NXT!” chants. Black wins with Black Mass when Dream yelled “Say my name!” and attempted Black Mass simultaneously. Fans cheered Dream post-match.
Johnny Gargano/Candice LeRae d. Andrade “Cien” Almas/Zelina Vega
*Vega mentioned Almas ending Gargano’s NXT career at the beginning of the match; Gargano and LeRae win with double Gargano escape.
– Aleister Black
– Velveteen Dream
– Otis Dozovic
– Johnny Gargano/Kassius Ohno/Angelo Dawkins (all Ohioans)
– Shana Baszler
– Lars Sullivan
– Lacey Evans (cut a heel promo on the jumbo screen before her match)
3/1 NXT Live Results: Ocala, Florida
* No Way Jose def. Marcel Barthel.
* Aliyah def. Zeda.
* Babatunde Aiyegbusi def. Wesley Blake via DQ.
* Mahabali Shera (former Impact Wrestling star) def. Dan Matha.
* Roderick Strong def. Raul Menzoda.
* NXT Women’s Champion Ember Moon def. Reina Gonzalez.
* Sanity def. Tino Sabbatelli and Riddick Moss.
* Ricochet def. Buddy Murphy.
— Florida Wrestling Fan (@FLWrestlingFan) March 2, 2018