Here is the preview for TNA Impact from TNAwrestling.com:
PREVIEW FOR THURSDAY’S HUGE TNA “iMPACT!” BROADCAST ON SPIKE TV
On Thursday night, TNA Wrestling returns to SpikeTV for two hours of Total Nonstop Action, featuring the final countdown to the March 15 “Destination X” Pay-Per-View event!
Below is a preview of what is scheduled to take place on the huge broadcast before the PPV:
– What will happen when Kurt Angle returns from his one-week suspension on Thursday night? Can TNA Founder Jeff Jarrett keep Angle under control, or will all hell break loose again between the two rivals?
– In a six-man tag team Elimination Match, it will be Team 3D and Abyss taking on TNA World Tag Team Champions Beer Money, Inc. and “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan
– In an eight-man tag team match, it will be Lethal Consequences and two partners of their choice taking on Main Event Mafia members Scott Steiner and Legends Champion Booker T, who will select two partners as well.
– “The War Machine” Rhino battles Sheik Abdul Bashir!
– Plus, the entire card for the March 15 “Destination X” Pay-Per-View event will be announced on Thursday’s broadcast!
All this and much more on Thursday’s TNA “iMPACT!” on SpikeTV starting at 9pm ET!