Wrestleview’s Josh Boutwell sent this in.
On 07/22 Pro Wrestling NOAH held it’s big “Great Voyage” PPV event with several titles on the line and special appearances from other big stars. The youngest members of the von Erich family Marshall & Ross von Erich teamed up on the show in a losing effort against the team of Mikey Nicholls & Shane Haste. Former WWE superstar Yoshihiro Tajiri pinned Maybach Taniguchi and NOAH star KENTA made his return from injury in a loss to Naomichi Marufuji. Lucha Libre legend and former WWE, TNA, & ECW star Super Crazy teamed up with fellow Mexican and NOAH mainstay Ricky Marvin to unseat the GHC Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Champions Atsushi Aoki & Suzuki and take the belts! TNA star Christopher Daniels failed to wrestle the GHC Jr. Heavyweight Title from Yoshinobu Kanemaru but fellow TNA stars (and former TNA Tag Team Champions) Magnus & Samoa Joe were able to unseat GHC World Tag Team Champions Akitoshi Saito & Jun Akiyama to capture the gold! GHC Heavyweight Champion (and former ROH World Champion) Takeshi Morishima successfully defended his gold against Go Shiozaki in the Main Event. The full results are below.
Pro Wrestling NOAH: Great Voyage ’12 PPV
July 22, 2012
1) Taiji Ishimori def. Masa Takanashi [4:41]
2) TMDK (Mikey Nicholls & Shane Haste) def. Marshall von Erich & Ross von Erich [6:26]
3) Kensuke Office (Katsuhiko Nakajima & Kensuke Sasaki) def. Akira Taue & Genba Hirayanagi [7:39]
4) Mohammed Yone def. Yoshiaki Fujiwara [6:42]
5) Kota Ibushi def. Atsushi Kotoge [9:22]
6) Yoshihiro Tajiri def. Maybach Taniguchi [4:35]
7) Naomichi Marufuji def. KENTA [16:20]
8) GHC Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Titles: Super Crazy & Ricky Marvin def. Atsushi Aoki & Kotaro Suzuki (c) [12:58] to win the titles!
9) GHC Jr. Heavyweight Title: Yoshinobu Kanemaru (c) def. Christopher Daniels [7:55] to retain the title!
10) GHC World Tag Team Titles: Magnus & Samoa Joe def. Akitoshi Saito & Jun Akiyama (c) [11:40] to win the titles!
11) GHC Heavyweight Title: Takeshi Morishima (c) def. Go Shiozaki [24:35] to retain the title!
Source: Puroresu Spirit