The following was issued by TNA Wrestling today:
TNA ULTIMATE FAN EXPERIENCE TRAVEL PACKAGES RETURN FOR BOUND FOR GLORY!
On Sunday, October 18th, TNA Wrestling will bring its biggest Pay-Per-View event of the year, TNA Bound for Glory, to the Bren Events Center at the University of California-Irvine campus and TNA wants to give you VIP access! Join all the stars of TNA Wrestling for a weekend of total nonstop action, which also includes the TNA Fan InterAction event on Saturday, October 17th and other special events.
These exclusive travel packages start at just $589 per person and include the following:
1 ticket to TNA Bound for Glory on Sunday, October 18th
Platinum Package includes a GUARANTEED front row seat ($150 value).
Gold Package includes a floor seat ($125 value).
3-night stay at the OFFICIAL TNA HOTEL ($800 value)
1 VIP ticket to TNA Fan InterAction event on Saturday, October 17th AND every TNA Superstar 8×10 ($100 value).
1 official TNA Bound for Glory event t-shirt ($25 value).
Friday night welcome reception with TNA Superstars in attendance ($30 value).
Platinum Package (Includes a guaranteed front row seat to event and only 30 packages are offered).
Platinum Single: $799
Platinum Double: $719 per person
Platinum Triple: $679 per person
Platinum Quad: $629 per person
Gold Package (Includes a guaranteed floor seat to event and only 50 packages are offered).
Gold Single: $769
Gold Double: $679 per person
Gold Triple: $639 per person
Gold Quad: $589 per person
– Each of the prices listed above are per person, depending on the amount of people in each room. Entire package must be booked on a single credit card.
– Package buyers are responsible for their own transportation to and from Irvine and all events.
– Each hotel room will require a credit card for incidentals.
– Hotel accommodations will be for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night.
– TNA Bound for Glory takes place at the Bren Events Center on the Campus of UC-Irvine.
– TNA Fan InterAction will take place at the Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport.