The following was issued on TNAwrestling.com:
On Thursday night, TNA Wrestling returns to SpikeTV at 9/8c with two hours of Total Nonstop Action featuring the aftermath of the “Sacrifice” Pay-Per-View event!
The below is a preview of what is scheduled for the huge broadcast (card is subject to change):
– The big news coming out of Sacrifice and heading into “iMPACT!” is that “The Icon” Sting is the NEW Godfather of The Main Event Mafia! The question is, what will happen within the ranks of the MEM now that Sting is the new leader? How will Kurt Angle react to his demotion after getting pinned in the Pay-Per-View main event this past Sunday? Plus, what will happen next in the power struggle between TNA Founder Jeff Jarrett and still-TNA World Heavyweight Champion Mick Foley? Tune in and find out on Thursday night!
– The other big news is that on Sunday night, TNA Mobile announced the following: “This Thursday at “iMPACT!” former TNA stars Raven and Shane Douglas return plus the debut of Lisa Marie Varon (formerly Victoria) on SpikeTV 9pmET.” Certainly, huge news as TNA heads to Slammiversary!
– TNA Management has informed TNAwrestling.com that qualifying matches for the King Of The Mountain main event at Slammiversary will begin this Thursday on “iMPACT!”, with the TNA Superstars battling for a spot in the World Heavyweight Championship ladder match at the June Pay-Per-View!
– Also on Thursday, the TNA X Division Championship will be on the line as Suicide defends the gold against The Amazing Red! Don’t miss this high-flying battle between the mysterious masked Suicide and one of TNA’s X Division pioneers and the former champion, The Amazing Red!
– Still TNA Knockout Women’s Champion Angelina Love is scheduled to defend the gold against Sojo Bolt
– Also on the broadcast, Team 3D will present a check for $100,000 and a trophy to the winners of the Team 3D Tag Team Tournament….Beer Money, Inc!
All this and much more on Thursday’s huge “iMPACT!” broadcast on SpikeTV as TNA Wrestling begins the road to the June 21 “Slammiversary” Pay-Per-View event!