CMLL Signs New American Talent
Pro Wrestling Revolution announced on it’s site this past weekend that PWR star, “Strongman” Jon Anderson, has signed a deal with CMLL and is joining Shocker’s Guapo University group. The guy is monstrous in size but can he work? I guess we’ll find out. Here is a picture of this beast (courtesy of Super Luchas):
CMLL 08/30 Arena Coliseo Results
1) Bengala & Principe def. Artillero & Super Comando
2) Metalico, Tony Rivera, & Trueno def. Bronco, Durango Kid, & Messala
3) Fabian el Gitano, Leono, & Rey Cometa def. Arkangel de la Muerte, Nosferatu, & Skandalo via DQ
4) Dragon Rojo Jr., Lizmark Jr., & Sangre Azteca def. La Mascara, Metro, & Sagrado
5) Atlantis, Mr. Niebla, & Black Warrior def. Shocker, Volador Jr., & La Sombra
6) IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Mistico (c) def. Negro Casas to retain the title!
* NOTES *
– Mistico pinned Negro in the 3rd fall with his feet on the ropes, Mr. Niebla (Negro’s second in his corner) interfered constantly on the behalf of Negro while Mistico’s second (La Sombra) didn’t at all. This was Mistico’s 1st defense of the IWGP belt and his first successful defense.
CMLL 08/28 Arena Mexico Results
1) Astro Boy & Molotov def. Camorra & Tiger Kid
2) Lightning Match: Caligula def. Guerrero Maya Jr.
3) Flash, Pegasso, & Stuka Jr. def. Arkangel de la Muerte, Loco Max, & Skandalo
4) Dragon Rojo Jr., Misterioso II, & Sangre Azteca def. Maximo, Mictlan, & Rouge
5) Black Warrior, Blue Panther, & Ultimo Guerrero def. Ray Mendoza Jr., Tetsuya Naito, & Yujiro via DQ
6) La Sombra, Mistico, & Volador Jr. def. Atlantis, Felino, & Mr. Niebla via DQ
* NOTES *
– Negro Casas decided to take out the garbage on Mistico (courtesy Super Luchas):
CMLL 08/30 Arena Coliseo Guadalajara Results
1) Javier Cruz Jr. def. Principe Dylan
2) Fraile de la Muerte & Titanio def. Astaroth & Nube Roja
3) Saturno & Thunder Boy def. Meteoro & Virgo
4) Cassanova & Hierro def. Asesino Negro & Leon Blanco
5) Misterioso II & Vangelis def. Flash & Stuka Jr.
6) Blue Panther, Hector Garza, & Toscano def. Averno, El Terrible, & Texano Jr.
CMLL 08/31 Arena Puebla Results
1) Aguila Guerrera & Mr. Rafaga def. Black Tiger & King Jaguar
2) Horus, Leono, & Starman def. Bronco, Hooligan, & Inquisidor
3) Mascara Dorada, Maximo, & Metro def. Arkangel de la Muerte, Dr. X, & Loco Max
4) Ray Mendoza Jr., Tetsuya Naito, & Yujiro def. Blue Panther, Shocker, & La Sombra
5) CMLL Trios Titles: Hector Garza, La Mascara, & Hijo del Fantasma (c) def. Felino, Mr. Niebla, & Negro Casas to retain the titles!
CMLL 09/01 Arena Mexico Results
1) Escorpion & Semental def. Diamante & Molotov
2) Guerrero Maya Jr., Metalica, & Tigre Blanco def. Hooligan, Polvora, & Tiger Kid via DQ
3) Euforia, Nosferatu, & Skandalo def. Fabian el Gitano, Pegasso, & Rey Cometa
4) Hector Garza, La Mascara, & Hijo del Fantasma def. Averno, Mephisto, & Ephesto via DQ
5) La Sombra, Mistico, & Volador Jr. def. Felino, Mr. Niebla, & Ultimo Guerrero
CMLL 09/01 Arena Coliseo Guadalajara Results
1) Idolo & Thunder Boy def. Relampago & Skaxy
2) Ebola & In Memoria def. El Divino & Magnum
3) Neutron & Palacio Negro def. Mr. Trueno & Rey Trueno
4) Flash, Stuka Jr., & Mictlan def. Mascara Magica, Misterioso II, & Vangelis via DQ
5) El Terrible & Texano Jr. def. Shocker & Toscano
CMLL 09/04 Arena Mexico Lineup
1) Bengala & Delta vs. Durango Kid & Turbo
2) Lightning Match: Stuka Jr. vs. Loco Max
3) Dark Angel, Lluvia, & Marcel avs. Hiroka, Princesa Blanca, & Princesa Sujei
4) Dragon Rojo Jr., Misterioso II, & Sangre Azteca vs. Mascara Dorada, Maximo, & Valiente
5) La Sombra, Shocker, & Volador Jr. vs. Ephesto, El Terrible, & Texano Jr.
6) Negro Casas vs. Mistico
* NOTES *
– Hopefully the Turbo in the opener is the highly talented wrestler that has made appearances in IWRG, CHIKARA, and Dragon Gate and not some new guy just given the name.
– Main Event is obviously a preview for the big match at the Anniversary Show.
CMLL 09/06 Arena Coliseo Guadalajara Lineup
1) Astaroth & Virgo vs. Fraile de la Muerte & Titanio
2) Angelo & Metatron vs. El Acertijo & Rafaga
3) Gallo, Hierro, & Metal Blanco vs. Angel del Mal, Asesino Negro, & Leon Blanco
4) La Sombra, Shocker, & Volador Jr. vs. Felino, Mr. Niebla, & Negro Casas
5) NWA Middleweight Title: Blue Panther vs. Averno (c)
CMLL 09/06 Arena Coliseo Lineup
1) Principe & Trueno vs. Apocalipsis & Camorra
2) Pequeno Damian666, Pequeno Warrior, & Pierrothito vs. Electrico, Pequeno Olimpico, & Ultimo Dragoncito
3) Flash, Metro, & Rouge vs. Euforia, Tiger Kid, & Virus
4) Mascara Dorada, Mictlan, & Sagrado vs. Ephesto, Lizmark Jr., & Mephisto
5) Ray Mendoza Jr., Tetsuya Naito, & Yujiro vs. Hector Garza, Toscano, & La Mascara
CMLL 09/16 San Luis Potosi Lineup
1) As Jr. & Guerrero Maya Jr. vs. Caligula & Messala
2) Bam Bam & Mascarita Dorada vs. Pequeno Damian666 & Pequeno Warrior
3) Pegasso, Rey Cometa, & Valiente vs. Euforia, Nosferatu, & Virus
4) Astro Boy, Sagrado, & Stuka Jr. vs. El Terrible, Heavy Metal, & Texano Jr.
5) Mistico, La Sombra, & Volador Jr. vs. Felino, Negro Casas, & Mr. Niebla
Alex Koslov Officially Leaves AAA
Reigning AAA Cruiserweight Champion, Alex Koslov, lost a Loser Leaves Town Cage Match this past weekend and it made it official on Tuesday when he spoke out about the situation on his myspace page (myspace.com/alexkoslov). Koslov stated that he had a good time working in AAA and learned alot from guys such as El Zorro, but most of his problems stemmed from being forced to work ‘under the wings’ of certain wrestlers (X-Pac?) and it led to problems between he and President Roldan. He decided to just leave and move on. He would like to stay in Mexico but he says that he does have other options elsewhere though he has spoken to Paco Alonso (CMLL owner) about a possible return to CMLL. I would say that CMLL or TNA are the most likely places that Alex will end up. Koslov’s AAA Cruiserweight Title has been vacated and a new champion will be crowned at the upcoming Antonio Pena Memorial Show.
AAA Announces 2 Title Matches for Pena Show
Earlier this week on their website AAA revealed the first two matches signed for the annual “Antonio Pena Memorial Show” and they are two big title matches. 1st a new Cruiserweight Champion will be crowned (due to Koslov leaving) in a Cibernetico (Elimination) Match between Sugi San, Rocky Romero, Extreme Tiger, Teddy Hart, & Jack Evans. Also, in the Main Event Dr. Wagner Jr. will defend the Mega-Heavyweight Title against El Mesias in one-on-one action.
AAA/Promociones Cantu 08/24 Laredo Results
1) Guerrero Espacial & Latino Star def. Drakon & Maldito
2) Black Abyss, El Brazo, & Decnnis def. Black Fenix, Kendor, & Kendor Jr.
3) Estrella Universal, Hombre sin Miedo, & Pimpinela Escarlata def. Black Mamba, Rey Infernal, & Sobredosis
4) Rio Bravo, Tito Santana II, & Tigre Cota def. Argenis, Extreme Tiger, & Gato Eveready
5) Dr. Wagner Jr., Silver King, & Electroshock def. Alan Stone, El Mesias, & La Parka Jr.
AAA 08/30 TV Taping Results
1) Atomic Boy, Gato Eveready, Relampago, & Trival def. Nygma, Steel Rock, Emo, & Punker
2) El Elegido, Mary Apache, Pimpinela Escarlata, & Mascarita Divina def. Ozz, Cinthia Moreno, Mini Abismo Negro, & May Flowers
3) Sexy Star & Billy Boy def. Faby Apache & Aerostar
4) Cibernetico fought El Mesias to a DRAW via double countout
5) Dr. Wagner Jr., Electroshock, & Silver King def. El Zorro, Cuervo, & Escoria
6) AAA Cruiserweight Title #1 Contenders Loser Leaves Town Cage Match: Alex Koslov lost to Extreme Tiger, Teddy Hart, Jack Evans, Rocky Romero, & Sugi San and was fired from AAA.
* NOTES *
– In the Main Event the rules were first man out of the cage was named #1 Contender to the Cruiser Belt, last man remaining in the cage was fired from AAA. Koslov is the current AAA Cruiserweight Champion and he was the last man in. Koslov is officially gone from AAA.
AAA 09/06 TV Taping Lineup
1) Gato Eveready, Mari Apache, Octagoncito, & Pimpinela Escarlata vs. Decnnis, Mini Abismo Negro, Polvo de Estrellas, & Sexy Star
2) AAA Mixed Tag Titles: Cinthia Moreno & El Oriental (c) vs. Aerostar & Fabi Apache
3) Fatal 4-Way: Charly Manson vs. Crazy Boy vs. El Zorro vs. Chessman
4) El Elegido, Gronda II, & Jack Evans vs. Groon XXX, Joe Lider, & Nicho el Millionario
5) El Mesias, Extreme Tiger, La Parka Jr., & Marco Corleone vs. Dr. Wagner Jr., Electroshock, Silver King, & Ultimo Gladiador
* NOTES *
– I’m guessing the Mixed Tag Titles Match will be Oriental’s final match in AAA so they can drop the belts (unless he decided to stay after doing one INDY show).
?Enter The Dragon? PPV Debuts Tonight!
Remember that the DGUSA ?Enter The Dragon? PPV featuring big matches from DGUSA’s debut show debuts on PPV tonight! Plus, DGUSA’s 2nd show, ?Open The Untouchable Gate?, takes place this Saturday in Chicago.
Dragon Gate Wrestlers Punished for Animal Cruelty
A few months ago several Dragon Gate stars had been accused of animal cruelty towards a pet monkey that star CIMA had bought and this week Dragon Gate held a press conference to announce their (and the police’s) findings. In all CIMA, KAGETORA, Naoki Matsushita, & RYOMA were punished by Dragon Gate and one other unnamed wrestler was involved but has been fired from the company (presumably Yuki Ono). In what has come to be a very disturbing incident CIMA supposedly purchased the animal as a pet (named Cora) almost 10 years ago and brought it to live in the Dragon Gate Gym. CIMA did not take part in any of the abuse, however. The other men proceeded to abuse the animal in several different sickening situations which included choking it until it passed out, dragging the unconscious animal around on a chain, throwing it into a tub of boiling water, burning it with charcoal, giving it sake (Japanese whiskey) until passed out, attached fire crackers to the animals body and watched them explode on it, and one of the more disturbing things was blowing shots of air down the animals throat causing it to lose control of his bowels, along with other disturbing acts. Not only this but these geniuses actually took pictures of these things they were doing and posted it on RYOMA’s blog. In the end CIMA’s punishment will be receiving a 30% pay cut for the next three months. Matsushita, who was the one seek choking the animal in pictures, is being punished by having his contract voided. He had recently signed a contract to become a full member of the Dragon Gate roster, but is now being bumped down to a trainee and will have to earn his way back onto the main roster. KAGETORA (who isn’t signed to a Dragon Gate contract) will be donating a portion of his salary to Animal Protection Agencies. RYOMA did not actually take place in any of the abuse but he did take pictures of it and posted it on his blog and for that has been suspended for a year. All four men, along with President Okamura, apologized for the incident and showed up to the press conference with newly shaven heads. The thing about this that disturbs is that the guy that didn’t actually take part in the abuse is suspended for a year while one of the men that actually CHOKED the animal isn’t? In my opinion all involved should have been fired except for CIMA (because he didn’t abuse the animal). I will not post in pictures of the things that were done nor will I link to it (if you want to see them use google) so don’t e-mail me asking for it.
DUGSA Reveals Freedom Gate Belt Design
This past weekend DGUSA revealed (through their website DGUSA.tv) the design for the new Open the Freedom Gate Championship belt (being made by Wildcat Championship Belts). The first champion will be crowned in November at the DUGSA “Open The Freedom Gate” show in Philly. Here is the new belt (courtesy dgusa.tv):
Dragon Gate 08/30 Fukuoka Results
1) CIMA, Gamma, & Susumu Yokosuka def. Ryo Saito, Genki Horiguchi, & Yasuhi Kanda
2) Open The Brave Gate Tourney 1st Round: Naoki Tanisaki def. Kzy & Super Shisa
3) Open The Brave Gate Tourney 1st Round: KAGETORA def. Akira Tozawa & Super Shenlong
4) K-Ness & Dragon Kid def. Masato Yoshino & Mentai*Kid
5) Naruki Doi & BxB Hulk def. Kenichiro Arai & Cyber Kong via DQ
6) YAMATO, Shingo Takagi, & Taku Iwasa def. Don Fujii, Katsuhiko Nakajima, & Takashi Okita
7) Open The Brave Gate Tournament Finals: Naoki Tanisaki def. KAGETORA to win the vacant title!
* NOTES *
– Tanisaki is the 15th Open The Brave Gate Champion and this is his first singles title in Dragon Gate.
Rey Mysterio Jr. Speaks Out About Suspension
WWE Intercontinental Champion (for now at least), Rey Mysterio Jr., spoke to Mexican website The Record about his recent suspension. Rey claims that he has a prescription for the drug that was found in his system and WWE’s doctor (the infamous Dr. Black) would not wait for Rey’s doctor to confirm it. He felt that the WWE and doctors have handled this poorly. He said the drug was for his arm & knee but didn’t specify if it was a form of steroid, HGH, or pain killer. WrestleView’s Adam Martin has more on this on the newsboard. Mysterio defends the Intercontinental Title tonight on Friday Night Smackdown against John Morrison.
INDY 08/23 Durango Results
1) Kritos, Odio Negra, & Puma Gris def. Destructor Jr., Sable, & Tino Vazquez
2) Aquelarre, Caballero, Aguila, & Destructor def. Dulce Paola, Raiden, & Vayolet
3) Mascarita Divina & Octagoncito def. Mini Abismo Negro & Mini Chessman
4) Aerostar, Lobo del Aire, & Tiffany def. Billy Boy, Destructor, & Sexy Star via DQ
5) Drako, Pantera Asesina, Kenzo Suzuki, & El Zorro def. Charly Manson, El Elegido, Dr. Wagner Jr., & Escoria
INDY 08/26 Puebla Results
1) Mascarita Dorada & Octagoncito def. Mr. Aguilita & Pequeno Halloween
2) Josseline & Martha Villalobos def. La Diabolica & Rossy Moreno
3) El Alebrije & El Oriental def. Monsther & Scorpio Jr.
4) Blue Demon Jr., Brazo de Plata, & Juventud Guerrera def. Mr. Aguila, Histeria, & Psicosis II
5) El Hijo del Santo, Intocable, & L.A. Park def. Perro Aguayo Jr., Damian666, & Halloween
IWRG 08/27 Arena Naucalpan Results
1) Talisman Jr. def. Fly Star
2) Miss Gaviota & Star Boy def. Carta Brava Jr. & Vampiro Metalico
3) Tetsuya Bushi, Chico Che, & Freelance def. Avisman, Fantasma de la Opera, & Gringo Loco
4) Distrito Federal Trios Titles: Black Terry, Cerebro Negro, & Dr. Cerebro (c) def. Barba Rojo, Hijo de Pirata Morgan, & Pirata Morgan Jr. to retain the titles!
5) Head Hunter I & Sangre Chicana def. Scorpio Jr. & Villano III
INDY 08/28 Arena Juba Reynosa Results
1) Chamaco Ortiz & Silver Kid def. Demonio Nocturno & Zeus
2) Kaoma Jr. & Luminoso def. Los Medicos I & II
3) Murder Clown, Monster Clown, & Psycho Clown def. Karis la Momia, Maldicion, & Pimpinela Escarlata
4) Imagenes I, Imagenes II, & Imagen de Oro def. Aerostar, Gato Eveready, & Laredo Kid
5) El Elegido & Jack Evans def. Electroshock & Teddy Hart
6) Silver King & El Zorro def. Marco Corleone & La Parka Jr.
FMLL 08/28 El Monte, CA Results
1) Diabolic def. Kuronami
2) Original Gangsta & Spartaco def. Alas de Oro & Golden Scorpio
3) Dr. Maldad, El Profeta, & Sombra Infernal def. Bionico, Jaguar de Oro, & Kayam
4) Hijo del Rey Mysterio & Piloto Suicida def. Acero Dorado Jr. & Shamu via DQ
5) Blue Demon Jr. & L.A. Park def. Perro Aguayo Jr. & Damian666
IWRG 08/30 Arena Naucalpan Results
1) Keshin Black def. Espada de Plata
2) Gemelo Fantastico I & Gemelo Fantastico II def. Carta Brava Jr. & Vampiro Metalico
3) Freelance, Pendulo, & Star Boy def. Avisman, Gringo Loco, & Xibalba
4) Tetsuya Bushi, Chico Che, & Suicida def. Oficial 911, Oficial AK47, & Oficial Fierro
5) Mascara Ano 2000 Jr., Sangre Chicana, & Sangre Chicana Jr. def. Bobby Lee Jr., Mano Negra, & El Pantera
INDY 08/30 Arena Coliseo Coacalco Results
1) Drak def. Espia
2) Net Warrior fought Benny Black to a DRAW
3) Forastero & Stigma def. Angel de la Noche & Angel del Amor
4) Canibal, Maldito, & Pandemonium def. Black Jaguar II, Niebla Negra I, & Niebla Negra II
5) Angelico, Judas el Traidor, & Magnifico def. Leono, Negro Navarro, & Rouge
IWRG 09/03 Arena Naucalpan Lineup
1) Terry Blow vs. Talisman Jr.
2) Exodia & Miss Gaviota vs. Blasfemia & Vampiro Metalico
3) Tetsuya Bushi, Chico Che, & Freelance vs. Avisman, Gringo Loco, & Toxico
4) Bobby Lee Jr. & Scorpio Jr. vs. Espantro Jr. & Head Hunter I
5) Sangre Chicana vs Villano III
INDY 09/06 Arena Coliseo Coacalco Lineup
1) Fiebre vs. Sangre Latina
2) Benny Black vs. Net Warrior
3) Skayde & Turbo vs. Black Thunder & Guerrero Negro
4) Niebla Negra I vs. Maldito
5) Angelico, Magnifico, & Negro Navarro vs. Arkangel de la Muerte, Dr. X, & Judas el Traidor
IWRG 09/06 Arena Naucalpan Lineup
1) Guardian del Aire vs. Mystery Opponent
2) Rey Tempestad & Star Boy v. Dark Saint & Menfis
3) Exodia, Gemelo Fantastico I, & Gemelo Fantastico II vs. Capitan Muerte, Espantro Jr., & Gringo Loco
4) Tetsuya Bushi, Chico Che, & Rigo vs. Oficial 911, Oficial AK47, & Oficial Fierro
5) Copa Higher Power Torneo Cibernetico: Bobby Lee Jr., Fuerza Guerrera, Juventud Guerrera, Pendulo, & Suicida vs. Gringo Loco, Kai, Masada, Nosawa, & Veneno
AULL 09/06 Arena Lopez Mateos Lineup
1) Super Halcon, Super Panda, & Tortuguillo Ninja vs. Conde Bartock, Psicopata, & Tormento
2) AULL Trios Titles 3-Way Dance: Robin Maravilla, Sadico, & Yakuza (c) vs. Cerebro Maligno, Epitafio, & Harejia vs. Angel o Demonio, Leon Rojo, & Ovett
3) Vacant X-LAW International Title 8-Man Scramble Match: Rocky Santana vs. Sepulturero vs. Terry 2000 vs. Ultimo Vampiro vs. Jiro Hachimitsu vs. KAI vs. Mazada vs. NOSAWA
Promociones Martha Villalobos 09/11 Lineup
1) Dinamita Kid & Zeya vs. Fly Metalik & Fly Warrior
2) Mascarita de Oro & Mascarita de Plata vs. Anthrax & Exterminio
3) Cometa de Fuego, Pathfinder, & Super Angel vs. Apolo Jr., Johnny Boy, & Love Machine II
4) Lind Star & Martha Villalobos vs. Lady Warrior & Mujer Demente
5) Axel & Intocable vs. Sangre Chicana Jr. & Zumbido
X-LAW 09/08 Coliseo Tulancingo Lineup
1) Impostor vs. El Alfil
2) Konami & Rex vs. Heavy Boy & Epidemia
3) Los Porros (Angel o Demonio, Leon Rojo, & Ovett) vs. Los Payasos Diabolicos (Miedo, Terror, & Carrona)
4) Pesadilla vs. Kai
5) Genesis & Fantasma de la Opera vs. Jiro Hachimitsu & Mazada
6) X-LAW Jr. Heavyweight Title 3-Way Death Match: Super Crazy (c) vs. Damian666 vs. Nosawa
* NOTES *
– Mazada, Jiro, & Nosawa are representing All Japan in a mini-tour of Mexico. Also, one more match will be added to the card, most likely L.A. Park involved.
– This is Super Crazy’s first defense of the X-LAW Jr. Title.
CHIKARA 09/12 “Man Makes Plans, & God Laughs” Springfield, MA Lineup
1) Steve Weiner vs. Grizzly Redwood
2) Hyrda vs. Tim Donst
3) BMT vs. Frightmare
4) Player Uno & Player Dos vs. UltraMantis Black & Delirious
5) Dasher Hatfield vs. Colin Delaney
6) Mike Quackenbush, Lince Dorado, & Equinox vs. Chuck Taylor, Vin Gerard, & STIGMA
7) Hallowicked vs. Claudio Castagnoli
8) CHIKARA Tag Titles: Amasis & Ophidian (c) vs. Icarus & Gran Akum
CHIKARA 09/13 “Hidden In Plain Sight” Nashua, NH Lineup
1) Sara del Ray vs. Ariel
2) Chuck Taylor vs. Frightmare
3) UltraMantis Black & Delirious vs. Eddie Kingston & Grizzly Redwood
4) Green Ant, Carpenter Ant, Equinox, Lince Dorado, & Dasher Hatfield vs. Jagged, Shane Mathews, Vin Gerard, Colin Delaney, & STIGMA
5) Jigsaw & Mike Quackenbush vs. Claudio Castagnoli & Bryan Danielson
6) CHIKARA Tag Titles: Amasis/Ophidian or Gran Akuma/Icarus (c) vs. Fire Ant & Soldier Ant
INDY 10/4 Plaza Toros de Monumental de Monterrey Lineup
1) Clever & Leo vs. Scorpio Jr. & Veneno
2) Solar I, Super Astro, & Ultraman vs. Black Terry, Negro Navarro, & El Signo
3) Tag Team Tables Match: L.A. Park & Super Parka vs. Damian666 & Halloween
4) Mask vs. Hair Steel Cage Match: Perro Aguayo Jr. vs. Angelo Blanco Jr. vs. Black Fish vs. Blue Demon Jr. vs. Hijo del Canek vs. Hijo del Cien Caras vs. Hijo del Matematico vs. Hijo del Solitario vs. Mascara Ano 2000 Jr. vs. Rayo de Jalisco Jr.