Although not announced on TV last night during WWE Monday Night Raw, the Von Erich Family has been announced as the next inductees into the Class of 2009 WWE Hall of Fame. The Von Erichs will be inducted by Michael Hayes.
The belief is that an announcement was not made on TV or in the arena last night in San Antonio, TX because the company was paranoid about getting bad publicity over the death of Andrew “Test” Martin since four of the five Von Erich sons died before their 34th birthday.
Here is the full list of official inductees as of now:
* “Stone Cold” Steve Austin
* Terry & Dory Funk Jr. (inducted by: Dusty Rhodes)
* Ricky Steamboat (inducted by: Ric Flair)
* Bill Watts (inducted by: Jim Ross)
* Koko B. Ware (inducted by: The Honky Tonk Man)
* The Von Erichs (inducted by: Michael Hayes)