The official Twitter account for the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati has announced WWE Starrcade will be taking place on Saturday, November 24.
The event, which isn’t advertised to stream on the WWE Network, will take place during Thanksgiving weekend. Last year’s event took place in North Carolina.
RAW and Smackdown Live talent are scheduled for the live event, with five matches being officially advertised for the show. This includes:
* The Shield vs. Braun Strowman, Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre (Street Fight)
* AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe (Steel Cage)
* Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair (Steel Cage)
* Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Rusev w/ Lana
* The New Day vs. The Bar
* Plus, appearances by Ric Flair, Elias, Finn Balor, Alexa Bliss and Kevin Owens
Last year’s event in Greensboro featured appearances by Arn Anderson, Dustin “Goldust” Rhodes, Ricky Steamboat, The Rock-n-Roll Express and Ric Flair.
Just Announced: @WWE Starrcade comes to U.S. Bank Arena on Saturday, November 24. Steel Cage Matches, Cincy Street Fight, Four Championship Matches plus Ric Flair! You don't want to miss this! Tickets on sale this Friday at 10:00am. pic.twitter.com/BSrm6Fey12
— US Bank Arena (@USBankArena) September 17, 2018