WWE is featuring a preview for tonight’s Smackdown Live in Tulsa, including five things you should know about the show before it airs live tonight.
1. Becky Lynch becoming the new Smackdown Women’s Champion on Sunday
2. AJ Styles vs. Andrade “Cien” Almas tonight
3. Shinsuke Nakamura defends the United States Title against Rusev
4. The latest between Daniel Bryan and The Miz
5. Jeff Hardy’s condition after Hell in a Cell
Don’t forget to join us for live coverage of Smackdown tonight at 8:00 p.m. ET (7:00 CT).
WWE releases former Impact Wrestling star
PWInsider is reporting that Amanpreet Singh Randhawa has been released by WWE.
Randhawa, who went by the name Mahabali Shera in Impact Wrestling, signed with WWE back in February. While he never appeared on NXT TV, he did appear at live events.