The following was taped on Thursday at Full Sail University in Winter Park.
9/20 WWE NXT TV taping results:
* Dark Match: Dominik Dijakovic def. Dan Matha.
* NXT GM William Regal was interrupted by The Undisputed Era as he was about to give a medical update on Aleister Black. Adam Cole demanded his NXT North American Championship rematch and ran down the War Raiders, referring to them as Viking cosplayers. Regal instead books a triple threat: Riochet vs. Cole vs. Pete Dunne for the NXT North American Championship. He also books The Undisputed Era vs. The War Raiders for the NXT Tag Team Championships.
* Lars Sullivan def. Victor Orchant. After the match, EC3 returned and brawled with Sullivan.
* The Mighty def. The Street Profits.
* NXT Women’s Champion Kairi Sane def. Vanessa Borne. After the match, Shanya Baszler announces she is invoking her rematch clause and will do so at the WWE Evolution PPV.
* NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa def. Otis Dozovic.
* Lacey Evans def. Candice LeRae.
* The Forgotten Sons def. Kirsh, Rise and Mixon.
* Johnny Gargano def. Tony Nese.
* Las Sullivan def. EC3.
* NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa cut a promo and said Velveteen Dream has his attention. Dream walks out and Ciampa said Dream isn’t “tough enough” to face him. Nikki Cross interrupts and tells Dream she knows what he did. She slaps the mic out of Ciampa’s hand.
* Keith Lee def. Kona Reeves.
* The War Raiders def. NXT Tag Team Champions The Undisputed Era via DQ.
* Shayna Baszler def. Britt Baker.
* Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch def. Tian Bing and Rocky.
* Nikki Cross vs. Bianca Belair ended in a no contest. The lights went out and when they returned, Aleister Black was sitting in the ring and in front of Cross. Cross whispered something in his ear before leaving.
* Ricochet def. Adam Cole and WWE United Kingdom Champion Pete Dunne to retain the NXT North American Championship.
NXT is the best. pic.twitter.com/g181Ns0QQR
— JJ Williams (@JJWilliamsWON) September 21, 2018