Paul London was interviewed Sunday Night on Live Audio Wrestling. London was quite laid pack in this interview. Here are the highlights:
– He said he was released by WWE via a phone call.
– They plugged his upcoming appearance for Pro Wrestling Guerrilla in California.
– London said he has had contact with Ring on Honor.
– London said he never had a bad experience with TNA, and enjoyed his match with Chris Sabin. He said he enjoyed working with Jerry Lynn and Kid Kash.
– London said he feels he didn?t give TNA all that he had.
– London said WWE could have done more with his tag team with Brian Kendrick, and could have done more with their break up. ?It was a kind of a weak way of doing it,? said London.
– He said Chris Benoit told him that he believed a London vs. Kendrick program would be a money maker.
– He put over the work of independent worker Pac.
– London said he’s booked for six man action with PWG.
– During the interview, he was in a jamming session with his buddies. London said he doesn?t actually play an instrument but is a big music lover.
– He said Chavo Guerrero was awesome to work with.
– London said he doesn?t have anything against Juventud Guerrera, but described him as ?way out there.?
– London said that Kenzo Suzuki has really bulked up in Mexico since we last saw him in WWE.
– He said he has lost all respect for Matt Hardy. ?I know more about the guy than the average fan and I just don?t respect him,? said London.
– London said he doesn?t have any regrets because they are a waste of energy.