During this past Monday’s episode of WWE Raw, Natalya sustained a right ankle injury in a tag match against Eva Marie and Doudrop. During the match, Natalya’s ankle rolled up.
Natalya’s uncle, Bret Hart indicated on Facebook that Natalya underwent ankle surgery. As of this report, there is no word on long Natalya will be out of in-ring action.
According to POST Wrestling, WWE is going to provide an update on the status of Natalya and the WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles on this Monday’s live from from Chicago. WWE SmackDown Superstars Shotzi and Nox are the number one contenders for the Women’s Tag Team Championships.
Below is the updated card for this Monday’s Raw:
– Raw Tag Team Champion Omos vs. Riddle
– No Holds Barred Non-Title Match: Raw Women’s Champion Nikki A.S.H. vs. Charlotte Flair
– WWE Hall of Famer Bill Goldberg will respond to WWE Champion Bobby Lashley disregarding his title match challenge for SummerSlam
– Randy Orton is scheduled to appear
– Update on Natalya and the status of the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships
Today my surgeon told me that I’m an anomaly. It’s been an intense week to say the least. All I asked was to be put back in the fight and FAST. Surgery will fix me, defending our championships will drive me. #UNBREAKABLE pic.twitter.com/KUfeVnPBoH
— Nattie (@NatbyNature) July 30, 2021
Thank you to everyone for the kind words about what happened on #WWERaw.
There are the beatings you can plan for, and the ones you can’t. That’s the job. But I’m willing to give whatever bones, muscles and tendons I have to continue doing what I love. Good thing I’m UNBREAKABLE. pic.twitter.com/2K18Lj6IgE
— Nattie (@NatbyNature) July 28, 2021