Here is the scheduled card for tonight’s WWE Money in the Bank PPV live from Chicago, Illinois.
If CM Punk walks out WWE Champion, John Cena is fired
* John Cena (c) vs. CM Punk.
WWE World Heavyweight Championship
If Orton is disqualified or there is bad officiating, he loses the title
* Randy Orton (c) vs. Christian.
Raw “Money in the Bank” Ladder Match
* Alberto Del Rio vs. R-Truth vs. Jack Swagger vs. The Miz vs. Evan Bourne vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Alex Riley vs. Kofi Kingston.
Smackdown “Money in the Bank” Ladder Match
* Kane vs. Sin Cara vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Wade Barrett vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Sheamus vs. Heath Slater vs. Cody Rhodes.
* Big Show vs. Mark Henry.
WWE Divas Championship
* Kelly Kelly (c) vs. Brie Bella.
Wrestleview.com will provide live coverage at 8:00 p.m. ET (7:00 CT).
Brief coverage will also be provided on Twitter over at Twitter.com/wrestleview.
WRESTLEVIEW RADIO NETWORK “PPV POST-SHOW” LIVE AT 11:05 P.M. ET (10:05 CT)
The Wrestleview Radio Network will present a special WWE Money in the Bank PPV post-show at 11:05 p.m. ET (10:05 CT) tonight hosted by Adam Martin, Hunter Golden and Greg McNeish.
Fan of wrestling talk radio? Get more details on how you can sign up: click here!