Arda Ocal sent this in.
Edge appeared on #AftermathRadio with Arda Ocal (@arda_ocal) and Jimmy Korderas (@jimmykorderas) to talk about his induction into the 2012 Hall of Fame. In the live interview that transpired immediately after RAW went off the air, Edge talked about:
– His feelings on being the youngest living inductee in the WWE Hall of Fame
– Who he would want to induct him if it’s his choice (Christian)
– Understanding why some may feel the call came “too soon” but seeing it as an honour never-the-less
– Memories of being a part of Royal Rumble matches in the past, including an explanation as to why he was typically in Rumble matches for a fairly long time
– An update on his neck
– What fans can expect from the upcoming WWE Edge DVD release and his thoughts having received an advanced copy and watching it
And lots more. The full interview is found here: http://blogs.thescore.com/wwe/2012/01/10/edge-comments-on-2012-hall-of-fame-induction/
Thank you very much!