The following was taped on Tuesday, January 31 in Omaha, Nebraska:
SPOILERS: WWE Smackdown for February 3:
* Teddy Long came out, and he announced that the Smackdown Elimination Chamber will feature Daniel Bryan, Big Show, Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Mark Henry, and Randy Orton. Mark Henry came out, and he didn’t like the one in six chances in the chamber so he wanted a title match tonight. Long said he was out of the Chamber match and there would be no match tonight. Henry put his hands on Long, and Long suspended him indefinitely. Sheamus came out for the save, and he gave Henry a Brogue Kick. Long asked what title Sheamus was going for, and he said he didn’t know yet. Cody Rhodes came out, and he said he did all the work in the Rumble. Long booked a match between him and Sheamus.
* Sheamus def. Cody Rhodes (non-title).
* Justin Gabriel came out for a match against Hunico, but he was attacked by Cody Rhodes who was still at ringside. Hunico and Camacho joined in for the triple team. The Great Khali made the save.
* Santino Marella was backstage with Teddy Long, and he introduced his new tag team partner, “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan. Duggan called Aksana a HOOO.
* Epico and Primo def. Santino Marella and “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan (non-title).
* Daniel Bryan came out, and he said he was a role model. Bryan made fun of the crowd for eating meat, and Big Show came out. Big Show said he had a steak in the back. Show gave Bryan a Chokeslam, and AJ ran out to protect Bryan.
* Brodus Clay def. Heath Slater. Drew McIntyre attacked Clay, and Clay beat him up.
* Beth Phoenix and Natalya def. Tamina and Aksana.
* The Great Khali was announced as Mark Henry’s replacement in the World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber.
* Randy Orton def. Wade Barrett. Teddy Long booked Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton for next week.
* Dark Match Main Event: Big Show def. Daniel Bryan via DQ when Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal interfered.