WWE business figures for September, October and November 2014.
The five most shipped DVD releases for 2014 as of now includes WrestleMania 30 (153,000), Slam City (100,000), Ultimate Warrior (94,000), The Best of Sting (66,000) and WCW’s Greatest PPV Matches (53,000).
* Average domestic live events averaged 4,575 paid. This is down from 5,063 in the prior year and up from 4,104 tickets sold in 2012.
* WWE Shop averaged 933 orders per day, up from 567 last year.
* Average domestic live events averaged 5,239 paid, up from 4,389 last year.
* WWE Shop averaged 1,161 orders per day, up from 935 in the prior year.
* Average domestic live events averaged 3,710 paid, down from 4,957 last year.
* WWE Shop averaged 1,533 orders per day, up from 867 in the prior year.