The following was taped on Tuesday in Austin, Texas.
Wrestleview.com reader Calvy sent these results in.
* WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos def. Goldust & Stardust.
WWE Smackdown tapings for January 22, 2015:
* Daniel Bryan opens the show with the newly reinstated Dolph Ziggler, Ryback and Erick Rowan. Kane, Seth Rollins and J & J Security interrupt. Kane announces that all three men must win singles matches tonight to earn spots in the Royal Rumble match on Sunday.
* Dolph Ziggler def. WWE Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett in a non-title match. Ziggler qualifies for the Royal Rumble match.
* Ryback def. WWE U.S. Champion Rusev via count out in a non-title match. Ryback qualifies for the Royal Rumble match.
* Brie Bella def. Naomi.
* Luke Harper def. Erick Rowan. Rowan doesn’t qualify for the Royal Rumble.
* Daniel Bryan def. Kane in No DQ match to keep his spot in the Royal Rumble match.
* Post-taping bonus match: Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns def. Kane, Seth Rollins & Bray Wyatt.