To follow up on a report yesterday regarding WWE stars taping episodes for NBC’s “Deal or No Deal” game show, some new details regarding the tapings have been released courtesy of a report by PWInsider.
– Five episodes were taped featuring WWE Divas Maria and Eve Torres as the briefcase girls and Dolph Ziggler as the banker.
– Batista was believed to be at the taping, but didn’t appear on any of the shows.
– The episodes are expected to air around the third week of November.
– Promos were filmed at the end of the tapings featuring Maria, Eve Torres and Dolph Ziggler with Howie Mandel.
– In between tapings, WWE cameras were on hand interviewing the wrestlers.
– One of the contestants named Mikey was wearing wrestling gear and a replica belt with a “Deal or No Deal” sticker on it with a picture of Howie Mandel.
– Another contestant while on stage tried to cut a promo on Dolph Ziggler saying he had “two words for him – suck it.” Some of the production crew seemed surprised by it and weren’t sure if they could use it.
– Some of the contestants mentioned they would use their winnings for a trip to WrestleMania 26.