– Spike TV’s live telecast of ?TNA iMPACT? in its new timeslot on Monday, March 8 drew more men in the key demographic of Men 18-34 and Men 18-49 than the show was previously drawing on Thursday nights.
o M18-49: .98 (+5%)
o M18-34: .92 (+11%)
– Spike TV notes that a significant portion of the audience watch on DVR over the week (Live +7 rating) ? and we will not have an accurate rating until those numbers are computed in about two weeks.
– Overall the TNA Impact delivered 1.4 million viewers with a 1.0 cable rating, as previously noted.
– WWE on USA: P2+: 5.1 million (-5%)
– non-wrestling competition:
History: Pawn Star$ ? Season 2 Finales (Mon 10, 10:30p)
5.8 million viewers; highest rated / most watched telecast of Pawn Stars ever.
Click here for the 2010 wrestling TV ratings grid.