Ric Flair was interviewed on Live Audio Wrestling over the weekend to promote his upcoming ROH appearance in Toronto. Here are the highlights:
– Flair said he first came to Toronto in 1976.
– Flair said he is really retired, but he wouldn’t rule out wrestling again over seas. If he ever wrestled again, he would seek approval from WWE and Shawn Michaels.
– He said he loves going back to WWE whenever they need him.
– Flair talked about being happy for Ricky Steamboat’s successful return to the ring and about his emotional retirement send off.
– Flair put over Ring of Honor, the Silkins, and the young, hard working talent.
– Flair said ROH pays him well.
– Flair said he has no problem with Bret Hart, but that Hart has a problem with him. Flair said he gets offended when people compare his career to Flair’s. “In my world he’s a nobody,” said Flair. Flair said Hart was a mid carder for WWF for fifteen years.